Sunday, May 5, 2013

Reflections on Filming of Things

Our film is progressing really well.  We have almost all of our scenes filmed.  It proved to be difficult to film the bus scene, so hopefully we will figure that out.   One of the challenges is that we are editing outside of school.  Editing outside of school in itself is not a challenge (it makes things easier, because we have more time to work on it) but it is challenging during class time because there is less we need to do. 

I helped with filming.  I was also a background actor in one of the shots, but I'm not sure if that really counts for anything. We also tried to figure out lighting for the poster picture.    I worked on creating different lighting for the various shots.   I also have done a lot of searching for sound effects.  I have found various sound clips (especially for neighborhood noise and doors closing and bus sounds).

Next week we need to continue to edit.  I will work on the poster (we are going to do a variety of designs and then choose) and then we will decide on one.

Our movie is pretty awesome, I think it has a really good story. 


No comments:

Post a Comment